Tired of buying leafy greens just to throw it away, worrying about what chemicals or bacteria that might be lurking on your greens? Get the peace of mind you deserve when buying produce for you and your family. Our leafy greens are grown in a controlled environment using a safe and sustainable growing method called Aquaponics. Aquaponics means controlling all inputs. Good (feed, nutrients, and pure water) goes in, and bad (bacteria, contaminants, insects, chemicals, etc.) stays out.
Pickup Location Process
1. Select a pickup location nearest to you.
2. Choose from a single purchase or a weekly subscription.
3. Add your purchase to your cart and pay.
4. Present your emailed confirmation at your pick up location within 48-hours of delivery.
Home Delivery Process
1. Select Home Delivery from the Pickup Locations pull-down menu.
2. Choose One-time Purchase or a Subscription Plan.
3. Click Add to Cart then Proceed to Checkout. Orders must be placed by Monday at midnight for that week’s delivery.
4. Prepare for Delivery Day (based on your location within our delivery map).
Important note: Deliveries are made 9am – 4pm. If you cannot be at home, put a large iced cooler just outside your door. Our produce is perishable, and unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for items left outdoors.
Wednesday – Yulee and Fernandina Beach area, off island
Wednesday – North Jacksonville
Thursday – Amelia Island, on island
Thursday – Folkston, St. Mary’s and Kingsland, GA
Friday – Hilliard, Callahan and Bryceville areas
If unsure of your delivery area, please call us at (904) 845-2627 to confirm.
Terms & Conditions
48-hour cancellation for standing orders. Subscription can be placed on hold for up to 1 week. Subscription can be canceled with 48-hour notice prior to final delivery at any time.